Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy First Easter Baby Tilly! - Newborn Photo Session Woodland, CA

After we photographed Phil and Leia's maternity session we were so excited to meet Tilly! After putting her mom through something like 34 hours of labor she is finally here. Well, it was worth the wait because Tilly is the sweetest. She was so good on her first session. I figure after a year of seeing us every three months she will be a pro. I mentioned it when I did my first post with these guy and I will probably say it again but Cathy, thank you so much for calling me and having us photograph. We love working with your baby and now her baby. Happy Easter Everyone. Hope this little bundle of joy gets you in the mood!

 Lady bug and Tilly bug:)

Tilly had the cutest pouty lips I have ever seen.
 Don't you love her little florescent onesie! They had bunches of them made at her shower in lots of different sizes. Awesome idea!


Look at these guys rocking as first time parents.


Love these two! Isn't she so precious? And look at those hands! Basketball?? Saxaphone?? Guitar? We will see...


Mandy's fav. I will have to post the behind the scenes shots on this one soon!

Leia's mom made these when she was little. Seriously Cathy first off you are quite the seamstress and second you might have psychic powers;)

My Fav


Look at these perfect little tootsies... And the first little imperfection on her heel. For that reason I just couldn't photo shop it. I still have not figured out how I won't punch a doctors lights out when they do all that poking and prodding...

No comments:

Post a Comment