Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Leia & Phil belly time!

Mandy and I are so excited to have lots of spring newborn sessions right around the corner! I made the connection with this client just in time. Leia and Phil were so great. Both of them were totally mellow and let us move around their house and go through their closet while trusting us completely. I guess we are the professionals... Good thing Mandy has some fashion sense:) Leia is an entomologist. That means she studies bugs. Mandy and I thought this was really cool and I couldn't get over all the awesome bug details in their house. We loved the colorful nursery with all it's personal touches. Hurry up you guys- we just can't wait to come photograph your new baby girl! Thanks for an awesome evening and thanks to Deb Harris for introducing me to Cathy who gave her daughter the gift of photos! Hope to see you in the next few weeks guys;)



Some nursery details... Leia's mom made these when she was 9 years old! How perfect is that?






This reminded us of our cat, Cakes who likes to be the center of attention whenever she gets the chance.

Check out Phil's shoes! Bare feet with protection.


One of my favorites...



"P" is for PREGNANT. Mandy and my new idea for the Kaiser bill board...

Did I mention that Leia loves bugs and has collected all kinds of awesome bug paraphernalia.

Goin artsy on your ass!

Just a little out take to show what a trooper Leia was. It has been one of the coldest early springs I have spent in Sacramento and Leia was so tough. She didn't even say she was cold once... 


Mandy can get artsy too.






They said "we love to hike!" and we said "ok, then let there be hiking pics."

We were hoping this might move things along a bit :) See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment