Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eric, Jessica and Isabella ~ An Engagement Shoot With Three

Last week we got to shoot this super cool family. On my calendar it said "Eric and Jessica engagement session." So, I almost forgot that they were bringing their little one along. What a treat and what an awesome baby! I mean we took this kid on what ended up being almost a three hour session and she was so smiley and mellow. The rain hung on to give us some beautiful filtered light. Mmmm, and it was nice. Check out these super cute family shots! On location with baby no less. We are so spoiled to have all of downtown Sacramento at our fingertips.

One of my favs:) They just plopped down here in this spot waiting for us to get our gear out of the car. We were like "don't move!"

Very southern Cali right? Free frozen yogurt for whoever can name these cross streets. Eric and Jess you can't play... Neither can you Amanda!

Mandy workin her magic at the capitol.

Love this one...

I'm telling you, these three were naturals!

She will be off and running in no time.

Isa's thing right now is grabbing dads shnoze. Look at her eye ballin it:)

Favorite shot of the day. No, we did not fly to Arizona.



My favorite of the two love birds. Woohooaa! Moose Drool and my lady!

These two met at Capitol Garage, so we had to do some lovey dovey time there. If you have never eaten there you should! Awesome brunch and thanks to these two we found out how good the onion rings are. It is worth the wait, trust me. Pluse, they have bottomless mimosas! Make sure you have time for a nap after :)

Of course Isabella was not far off. I didn't notice her in my frame here until I was processing. Thank you 35mm 1.4 for this lovely little treat.



Jessica had the most magnificent blue eyes. Bet you can't even tell she had to pee like a race horse here ;)

Thank you guys for the lovely evening! And thanks to Glenda for such a fun referral... So bummed we wont be shooting the wedding, but we know this won't be the last time we get to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment